Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Untitled

I put "The Collection" post back up(below) so that you could peep some classic kicks.

Just a reminder, nobody likes a Rat!

If this is your first time here, make sure you check through the 'Service Archives'.

You see Common at the # 2 spot! I think he might Be moving more units than Bleek who just went from #11 to #43. That is a heavy drop for just his 2nd week on the charts.

The life of a private investigator.

I read an interview with Hi Tek and another with Cool & Dre and both of them said they have production on Dr. Dre's "Detox" lp. Now if Dre doesn't rap and he got other dudes doing the beats.... I don't know. Maybe I'm just buggin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

'Service Slang' is a media product of HazardousSoundzEnt.'93till
NIKE, DUNK, AIR FORCE, AIR JORDAN, NAPSIZE.com