Friday, November 03, 2006

A YO!


A YO! The last time I officially banned a rapper from 'Service Slang' mention was Mr. Teh Ghey himself. Even though he has since covered up the butterfly tatt. (ain't that funny?) And now we have Lil Wayne.

Here's young Weez kissing man (Baby). A YO! He was heard explaining the homo flic on Angie Martinez buy saying " ...it’s a Mafia thing. If anybody think I’m gay, come test me. I light you up." I don't want to turn this into a bashing thing but that is not his father nor his grandfather. However he feels about this dude is his business but the pic does nothing for Weezy's gangsta.

This will be the last time I give mention to this cat barring death. And please no more 18 & under cats trying to argue about this guy being the best rapper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

'Service Slang' is a media product of HazardousSoundzEnt.'93till
NIKE, DUNK, AIR FORCE, AIR JORDAN, NAPSIZE.com